Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Uno Likes Home Cookin'!!

Days 2 & 3:


Now, I've had a beagle before and that little guy would do ANYTHING for food so I expected the same from Uno but somehow not so soon!  I figured his shyness would preclude him from indulging in his instinct to forage for food but boy was I WRONG.  No one is more attentive at dinner time than Mr. Uno so I've warned the kids they have to be watchful of their plates lest they should be knocked down by an eager Uno and left dinner-less!  I only managed to get a split-second of video before he gave up but it's worth watching for a little laugh.  I've never seen a dog wishing so badly that he was JUST A COUPLE OF INCHES TALLER!!!

2 comments:

  1. I recently found the Beagle Freedom Project. It tugs at me because I adopted my beagle for University of Wisconsin in 2002. She was used for kidney research. She has been my best buddy ever since. Thank you for giving Uno a forever home! BTW - dinner time is Karma's favorite time of day too. You would think we never fed her the way she bahaves sometimes!

    I look forward to following Uno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! My beagles are freaks for food also. Lola even takes it a step farther and likes to propel her body sideways in an effort to reach higher and knock food off the counter. It happens. And I still laugh.
    Looking forward to following Uno's journey in his forever home. Both you and Andrea (above comment)have received many gold stars over on the rainbow bridge because of your big hearts. I work with the research dogs at our local university on getting them adopted out once they are done with their studies, so I understand the special challenge these "testing" pups bring. Buster, Lola and Moose send big puppy kisses your way!

    ReplyDelete