Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"The Kids are Alright..."

As I had mentioned in an earlier post, my husband and I were a little bit concerned about how our territorial/jealous Established pups would react to our bringing Uno home.  Bella (black)  is very much dedicated to the boys in our family and Jasper (blonde) thinks I'm the only human on earth for all he notices anyone else.  Bella has snapped at Uno a few times, usually when she's being cuddled by her dad and Uno happens to walk by.  Jasper growls at him when Uno tries fetching one of his toys but otherwise leaves him pretty much alone.  Hubby & I were content for things to be as they were, accepting that we would have to be vigilant, and relieved that it was no worse.  Well, I walked into the kitchen/family room yesterday to the above scenes...

To say that my heart melted would be a huge understatement.  It is SUCH a concession that Bella would even let Uno lay by her, let alone touch her that I just know things will only get better.  And better, and better, and better.

Incidentally, Uno was big-time snoring when I took the first picture!  Personally, I love hearing him snore.  It makes me feel he trusts us enough to let himself dream.  That is a HUGE compliment...   

No comments:

Post a Comment